Howdy-
After a string of earth shattering crashes, I was forced to reinstall my
distribution (a modified Red Hat.) I'm running the same kernel I was
before, 2.2.14-rtl-2.2, but my rt process, which compiled warning free
before the distribution reinstall, is compiling with the following
warnings>>

/tmp/ccrHgF4h.s: Assembler messages:
/tmp/ccrHgF4h.s:580: Warning: translating to 'fst %st(1)'
/tmp/ccrHgF4h.s:609: Warning: translating to 'fst %st(1)'
/tmp/ccrHgF4h.s:632: Warning: translating to 'fst %st(1)'
...and so on

The rt module insmods and runs fine, as far as I can tell.
Does anyone know what these warnings are about?

Chuck