Hello all
        I'm programing Control Lib to use a rtfifo to start rttasks execution.
The rtfifo has a handler that wakes the rrtasks up when executed. So
actually no rttask uses the rtfifo.
        I could use a character device, but I don't like their interface (that
thing of major numbers). Also I don't know if they can have handlers.
        Is what I'm doing dirty programing?. Thank you.
--
Ivan Martinez (Rodriguez)
BEng in Software Engineering - MEng student