In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you wrote:
> How can I make Linux to automatically log in as root at boot and make the insmod's
>and start the user tasks??

Read the file 'initrd.txt' in the kernel  'Documentation'  directory,
then  build an initrd image where you put the needed commands in your
/linuxrc script.

Wolfgang

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Heavier than air flying machines are impossible.
                    -- Lord Kelvin, President, Royal Society, c. 1895