Hello all:
        I realized my library can be used to simulate any dynamic system in
real time. It can be used to implement controllers but also models. So I
think its current name leads to some misunderstanding. I was thinking of
"Dynamic Systems Library", "DynaSys Lib", "RTSystems library"... Could
you give some opinions or ideas?. Thank you.
--
Ivan Martinez (Rodriguez)
BEng in Software Engineering - MEng student