>is ist possible to open the devices /dev/rtfx as a user?
>I can't open the devices as a user. There is a error-message.

Of course it is possible. You have to assign the appropriate permissions to
the Device-Files.  The best solution would probably be to create a new group
rtlusers and do

chown root.rtlusers /dev/rtl*
cdmod g+rw /dev/rtl*

If that does not solve your problem, better tell us exactly _what_ error
message you have got. Then there might be a better chance for one of us to
guess the right reason.

greetings
        Jürgen

PS: Your REPLY-TO-Header ist incorrect.
Please make your mail editor insert your correct email-address here.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP key: http://www.math.uni-goettingen.de/appel/jappel.pgp