Gang,

        Before I set off to try and either:

a) Get VME Linux behaving with RTLinux (a big job)

or

b) Get enough Tundra Universe II support to get to the VME address spaces I
want to access

        I thought I would ask around here to see if someone else has already
invented the wheel.  So what is the deal, has anyone got a Tundra Universe
II PCI to VME interface chip driver yet?  If you are running RTLinux on a
VME board and accessing other VME boards, the answer is probably yes.

Regards,

Steve

P.S. How do I map PCI boards into RTLinux memory addresses?  Is this
question obtuse?