On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Ivan Martinez wrote:

>       Somebody suggested me integrating DSL with Scicos/Scilab instead of
> Simuling/MatLab. It would be easier, since Scicos/Scilab are open
> source. Before I contact the Scilab community, please tell me what you
> think of that software, if you like it or not.        Thank you.
Not bad at all! However, last time I checked, they were figuring out
what license exactly to release their code under. They wanted
something GPL-like, but not quite... So, you better check that out
before you integrate code.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ph.D.)    Fax: +32-(0)16-32 29 87
Dept. Mechanical Eng., Div. PMA, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium