Folks,

RTiC-Lab (http://sourceforge.net/rtic-lab) has now spawned off a child
of its own: RTiC-Scope.  RTiC-Scope is an extremely simple to use
plotting package that tends to emulate an actual oscilloscope.  I have
my hands full with the development of RTiC-Lab, and I am looking for
someone to spearhead all future development for RTiC-Scope.

I have posted the official job description at:

https://sourceforge.net/people/viewjob.php?group_id=7863&job_id=810

Please contact me if you are interested to take on the challenge.

-- Edgar
Edgar F. Hilton           email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
office#: (850) 893-0300   mobile#: (850) 322-4054
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~efh4v

Title: SourceForge: View a Job
   | S | D | N :   · Open Magazine  · Question Exchange  · Geocrawler  ·  My OSDN ·  PARTNERS ·  AFFILIATES
 Advertisement  OSDN - Open Source Development Network

 Source Forge

Logged In: efhilton
Logout
Register New Project
Account Maintenance

Change My Theme
My Personal Page

Bookmark Page

Software
Software Map
New Releases
Other Site Mirrors
Code Snippet Library

SourceForge
Site Documentation
Discussion Forums
Project Help Wanted

Compile Farm

Contact Us

Sourceforge Foundries
About Foundries

3D
Games
Java
Printing

Software/Group People
Require All Words

Real Time Controls Laboratory - Summary

Main |  Homepage |  Forums |  Bugs |  Lists |  Docs |  News |  CVS |  Files |

Project Help Wanted

Admin | Edit Job

Project Manager wanted for Real Time Controls Laboratory

Need manager to spearhead RTiC-Scope development
Contact Info:
efhilton
Open Date:
2000-Aug-25 01:03
For Project:
Real Time Controls Laboratory
Long Description:

RTiC-Scope is an oscilloscope emulator which interfaces with the Real Time Controls Laboratory (RTiC-Lab). Its job is to display the incoming data in a way that will be useful for the user. RTiC-Lab/RTiC-Scope has been designed to simplify hard real time controller development for both industrial and research controls problems.

I have my hands full with the development of RTiC-Lab. I need someone to spearhead the development of RTiC-Scope into a world class plotting package. Job description would be to work with me to coordinate and help enhance the interface between RTiC-Lab and RTiC-Scope, improve the plotting capabilities of RTiC-Scope, and to generally advance the development of RTiC-Scope. How you accomplish this is up to you.

Individual must be self motivated, have (or be willing to obtain) a graphics programming background. Programming tasks involve working with GTK+, C/C++, and makefiles. Ideally, the applicant will have had experience working with oscilloscopes, lab instrumentation, general controls theory, or electronics, however it is not necessary.

Required Skills:

Skill Level Experience
3110 C/C++ Competent 6 Mo - 2 yr