>Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 22:04:14 -0400
>To: Troy Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>From: Robert & Patricia Warner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Don't split this list!
>
>>>        the creation of this list. Therefore, why don't we split this
>>>        list into two different lists: the existing one exclusively
>>>        for RTLinux technical discussions and a new one (to be created)
>>
>>>        only for RTAI?
>>
>>I vote for a split as well.  I do not use RTAI, but several solutions
>>have been offered to my problems that would work only under RTAI.

Troy,

Eeven though I'm following a similar path 'RTLinux only' (presently).  I
find it distastefully humorous to watch the flame burn, not necessarily for
ever.  Until they look back in the archives to note that RTAI 'did' come
from RTLinux (incorporated features from, etc) we will always have some
type of feud.

Vote for NO split.