Hey sam,

I haven't walked down the way yet, but I think there might be a way fo
figure what u need

I was startung to use 'find / -xdev -amin -5 print' to print a list of files
which are touched since the last 5 minutes.
If u r doing this after booting - maybe change the amin value to more or
less than 5 minutes - this will give u a
list of all accessed files. I was thinking about doing something this way...
haven't had a chance to actually try it

tell me if it is working

Heinz