Hi Paoloni,

I think that if you take a look at the hard real time side of my code
(http://rtic-lab.sourceforge.net) you will see some ideas that might help
you in your project.  Once you download the software, take a look at the
directory "rt_tasks".  Of interest especially are the files "support.c" and
"supervisor.c".  If you want to see what happens in the non-rt side, take a
look at the directory "non_rt_tasks/rt_comms", especially the files
"monitor.c" and "common.c".

Best of luck!  Let me know if you run into any trouble.

-Edgar

--
Edgar F. Hilton                         email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
FSMLabs Toolbox Division Manager        voice#: (850) 893-0300