try signal(); or one of the signal handler setting functions like sigaction
(). Use
one of these function to setup a signal handler to intercept SIGPIPE.

If you have more questions, try "UNIX Network Programming" by Richard
Stevens.
That's a very good reference book for network programming.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]@fsmlabs.com on 09/28/2000 03:57:16 PM

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]