Hallo Chuck,

thanks for your answer.

> Where you're using mode 2 of comedi data acq, comedi will take care of
> calling 'callback'. 'callback' will awaken you're rt_thread, and
> everything will work nicely...

Well I thought so as well.

> if, you remove the lines where you set the rt_thread periodic.
> pthread_make_periodic_np(?) would be required if you were
> using mode 0 in comedi, and you wanted the cpu to trigger the board,
> as opposed to the other way around.
> However, by setting rt_thread as periodic, the system is trying
> to wake it up at the same frequency that comedi is trying to wake
> it up.

This periodic mode was only to test it. At first stage there was only
pthread_create(), phtread_setfpu_np(), pthread_suspend(), pthread_wakeup(). The
thread was geted suspended by the thread itself and wakeuped by pthread_wakeup
inside the callback function of comedi. Was I have seen was that the system was
frozen at pthread_suspend() and I have no idea why.

Do you have an code example which is working for you so that I can see the
difference ?

Thanks  Olaf