Dingrong Yi wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Maybe my question is stupid, wish you could forgive me as a beginner.
>
> Where could I find the output of rtl_printf(" running time %d\n", runtme)?
>
> If one can see the value of  some variables during a code executing, it is
> helpful for understanding how the code behavies.

I experienced that if your're running from a tty terminal (not an xterm) you
can see the output directly on to the standard output (the screen), but it is
also logged onto the /var/log/messages (at the end of the file obviously).

Don't worry about stupid question, somewhere, I've read that the stupidest
questions are the don't asked one.

Bye,
Thomas.