Hi,
After I install the rtlinuxv2.3 on my pc,I want to test the example.But
failed.
Here is the error code.
I am looking forward your help.

Lichow
"
[root@kor hello]# make test
This is the simplest RTL program
First we remove any existing rtl-modules
You may see error warnings from "make" - ignore them
Type <return> to continue

kernel_version needed, but can't be found
make: *** [test] Error 2
[root@king hello]# make test
This is the simplest RTL program
First we remove any existing rtl-modules
You may see error warnings from "make" - ignore them
Type <return> to continue

rmmod sound
sound: No such file or directory
make: [test] Error 1 (ignored)
rmmod rt_process
rt_process: No such file or directory
make: [test] Error 1 (ignored)
rmmod frank_module
frank_module: No such file or directory
make: [test] Error 1 (ignored)
(cd ../../; ./rmrtl)
/usr/src/rtlinux-2.3/modules/rtl_fifo: No such file or directory
/usr/src/rtlinux-2.3/modules/rtl_posixio: No such file or directory
/usr/src/rtlinux-2.3/modules/rtl_sched: No such file or directory
/usr/src/rtlinux-2.3/modules/rtl_time: No such file or directory
Now insert the fifo and scheduler
Type <return> to continue
(cd ../../; ./insrtl)
kernel_version needed, but can't be found
kernel_version needed, but can't be found
kernel_version needed, but can't be found
kernel_version needed, but can't be found
Now start the real-time tasks  module