Hi.
I read the discussion btw David Olofson and the french Gentlemen
about developping for RTLinux. Consider me a beginner in about
everything.., anyway:

First question.
A collegue of mine was about to dispair today when he tried to
understand the way, RT-applications are built. We use KDevelop and
added the path to the RT-modules (RTLinux 2.2.3) to the linker- and
the includes to the compiler-options (project|options).
As this would not make him happy, let alone produce a working
program, I wonder if it is of any importance that the right modules
are already loaded at _compile-time_. You can also point my nose at
any programming guide or document which might be useful in the
context of programming under RTLinux (we have the man-pages, thanks).

Second.
Is Ivan Martinez' Dynamic Systems Library available for download?
The last time I tried, the server would not let me in but it could
rid us of some problems... I guess. But maybe I am wrong. Does it
simplify the rtl-api e.g. in conjunction with Qt and the like?

Thanks for reading,

Michael

--
Michael Uplawski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> / <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PGP: RSA/IDEA 2048Bits 0x19847a51