hi out there

I have just start using RT linux and I have a question's

1 :
When you make some #include in a kernel module and just do insmod
<module> bash returns an error message like "unresolved symbol <some
funktion>". I have found out that the solution is to insert the header
file in the kernel, that means "insmod <header.o>" (not .h) and then run
the aplication. It seems like an bad solution to make a module and then
insert  another module to make the module work.
So the question is :  is there another solution?

Regards
    Anders Gnistrup