Hi all,

I am also very new to RT Linux.  I'm planning to install RTLinux and
test its limits.

basically the interaction of

- number of RT processes
- shortness of each period of the periodic tasks
- amount of IO done by the non-rt processes

Before I do this, I want to know if such tests have been done.
Also If there are common benchmarks for such tests.

I would appreciate any help in this.

Latif