Hello, everyone.

I'm just starting RT Linux, so excuse me if I ask something stupid.

I'm trying to use the nVidia graphic card (GeForce2 MX) on RT linux.
As you know, recent nVidia graphic cards are required to install the kernel driver
to make X server work.

I can make it work successfully under the Redhat Linux 7.0,
But I failed to compile the kernel driver after patching the 2.2.18 kernel
with the following message;

  depmod *** Unresolved symbols in /lib/modules/2.2.18-rtl/video/NVdriver
  /lib/modules/2.2.18-rtl/video/NVdriver: unresolved symbol irq_control

Are there anybody who were succeeded in starting the X server on RT Linux
with the nVidia graphic card such as GeForce2 MX, GeForce2 DDR, and so on?

Please tell me how to huck the nVidia kernel driver.

 Tokyo Institute of Technology
 Dept. of Precision Machinery Systems
 Kagawa Lab.

   Masato SEKIGUCHI