Hi. Does anyone know what exception 0xe is?? rtl_debug is catching
it. It comes about when I increase the amount of memory in my RT
application. I am allocating an array that is 8 MB. This exception is not
generated if I used say 1K of RAM for the array.  My system is a dual
P-II, running 2.4.1 linux and rtlinux-3.0.

        This brings up a larger question in the context of memory
mangement, which is how do the TLBs operate under RTL?? Meaning, if a TLB
miss is generated does RTL catch that or does the MMU handle as it would
for regular Linux. I know for example that x86 has hardware managed TLBs
where the MIPS processors are software managed (i.e., trap to the OS).

        Any help would be most appreciated.

                        Thanks,
                        Chris

Christopher D. Carothers