Hey everybody,
        I'm pondering over a little problem I'm having with a realtime program
I'm writing... nothing fancy, just a hello world type program that
outputs "Hello World" and random times.  However, it seems I can't use
rand() to generate these random times!  I keep getting errors
complaining first that rand() was implicitly declared and then that it's
an "unresolved symbol."  Same errors with printf.  Any ideas why?

        Thanks in advance,
                -Kiran