Hi,

[Where's the original message? It didn't arrive here...]

A good ressource for these things is the Linux-Automation homepage.

<advertizing-mode>
  http://www.linux-automation.com/index_en.html
</advertizing-mode>

Not (yet) listed is Hilscher (http://www.hilscher.com) - they told me
recently at the Embedded Systems Exhibition to have Linux support for all
kind of field busses available.

If anyone has experiences (good or bad) with the drivers listed on
Linux-Automation please drop me a note. It helps me optimizing the
comments.

Robert