I believe you can't.  Even though you can specify that a real-time
module/task/thread can use the math coprocessor (I'm assuming your in an x86
architecture), the kernel versions of printf don't support floating point
conversions.

I think that the best you can do is to send the data to a user-task via a
real-time FIFO (or dump the data into shared memory) for printing.

Norman Dresner
Fellow Systems Engineer
Radar Systems Engineering Department
Electronic Systems and Sensors Segment
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Baltimore-Washington International Airport
7323 Aviation Boulevard
Baltimore Maryland 21240

Voice:  (410) 993 - 2096        Mornings; all-day voice-mail
        (410) 969 - 8068        Afternoons with answering machine
FAX:    (410) 993 - 8084        On-site
        (410) 969 - 8068        Afternoons; call first to arrange
E-Mail: Mornings:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]