David,

I had not seen them.  Thanks.  I did get them and found that they were setup for use
under RTAI.
I made what I thought were the correct changes for RTLinux.  When I compiled them I
got:

it.c: In function `do_cmd':
it.c:48: warning: implicit declaration of function `comedi_command_test'
it.c:65: warning: implicit declaration of function `comedi_command'
it.c: In function `init_module':
it.c:90: warning: implicit declaration of function `comedi_lock'
it.c: In function `cleanup_module':
it.c:104: warning: implicit declaration of function `comedi_cancel'
it.c:107: warning: implicit declaration of function `comedi_unlock'

ledclock.c: In function `do_cmd':
ledclock.c:49: warning: implicit declaration of function `comedi_command_test'
ledclock.c:66: warning: implicit declaration of function `comedi_command'
ledclock.c: In function `init_module':
ledclock.c:96: warning: implicit declaration of function `comedi_lock'
ledclock.c: In function `cleanup_module':
ledclock.c:114: warning: implicit declaration of function `comedi_cancel'
ledclock.c:120: warning: implicit declaration of function `comedi_unlock'

/sbin/insmod it.o
it.o: unresolved symbol comedi_cancel
it.o: unresolved symbol comedi_lock
it.o: unresolved symbol comedi_command
it.o: unresolved symbol comedi_register_callback
it.o: unresolved symbol comedi_unlock
it.o: unresolved symbol comedi_command_test

/sbin/insmod ledclock.o
ledclock.o: unresolved symbol comedi_cancel
ledclock.o: unresolved symbol comedi_lock
ledclock.o: unresolved symbol comedi_command
ledclock.o: unresolved symbol comedi_register_callback
ledclock.o: unresolved symbol comedi_unlock
ledclock.o: unresolved symbol comedi_command_test

Can you tell me how to remove the unresolved symbols?

Thanks,

Rich