Please, don't neglect our tireless efforts to sacrifice babies as well...

} Because they are not a "real" company, just a couple of people hoping to
} reap dot-com profits from a patent based on ancient prior art.  Do not
} confuse them with any of the for-profit RT Linux outfits with real
} products, or any of the GPL patriots that are working on real-time
} support.  All they want is a royalty check in the mailbox.  They couldn't
} care less about trade shows or such.
}
} My advice is to ugnire FSMLabs and use RTAI.  It is better anyway.
}
} :-)
}