hello everybody,
        I am an undergraduate student of Indian Institute Of Technology, Guwahati
(ofcourse located in India) I have to decide on a project of duration
around 8-10 months for the completion of my graduate studies at the Univ.
the project is called the "BTech Project". And I am very much inclined
towards Embedded systems in general and Embedded Linux in particular I have
been browsing the net on these topics for a while now and have a reasonably
good idea of what kind of work going on in this area and what had been the
progress.
        My back ground is that I have been using linux since 1998 as soon as I
joined my Univ. for graduation, and also have exposure to some other types
of *ixs like Solaris, irix etc. And also capable of some small time hacking
on linux systems( really very little things ). By the way I am doing my
graduation in computer science and Engg (CSE) after completion of which I
shall be awarded a Bachelors Of Technology In CSE.
        I am looking forward to contribute to this area of embedded systems
1)embedded Linux  2) also hardware interest me very much so some thing on
hardware (I am not sure what kind of work in hardware buts smt interesting
and innovative shold do)
if any one can suggest me smt thanks in advance ......

thanks to everyone for spending time reading my mail
N Rohan Reddy
BTech Final Yr.
Dept. of Computer Science And Engineering
Indian Institute Of Technology, Guwahati

----- End of forwarded message from [EMAIL PROTECTED] -----