Hi

I am facing the problem while executing "sh scripts/insrtl".It has been
haging and i have to forcibly do hard reboot.I am having RTlinux3.1 and
Redhat 7.2 (linux kernel 2.4.4).I could able to login system under rtlinux
but couldnt insert any module because of this problem.

Any pointers would be highly appreciated.

G.Sambasiva rao