Hi,

sorry for this newbie question :

is there a special way to set pci interrupt handler on a smp machine ?
I cannot request_irq without frozen my system .
if yes where could I find an exemple
I'm working under rtlinux 3.1 kernel 2.4

Fred
|               Frederic CAZENAVE                          |
|    _/\_  /^=  LTHE / IRD                                 |
|   | /-\ |     38041 Grenoble Cedex 9                     |
|   ||   ||     France                                     |
|               Tel 33 4 76 82 50 92 Fax 33 4 76 82 52 86  |
|               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       |
|               http://www.lthe.hmg.inpg.from.fr/catch     |
http://www.rtlinux.org/