Hello:

I am new to RTLinux and I got this probelm when I try to load the rtlinux
modules.  The error message is as follows:

Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address 8060ba68
Oops: 0002
CPU: 0
EIP: 0010
..
Kernel Panic: Attempted to kill the idle task
In idle task - not syncing

Can anybody give me some hints on what had go wrong and how I can fix it?

I had build rtlinux on my portable computer and it runs just fine.  This error
happened on a desktop using SCSI disks.  Could this be something related to
SCSI disk?

Thanks for any suggestion.

Ming Qian
http://www.rtlinux.org/