Hello, I succeed in the installation of RTLinux

rtlinux_kernel_2.4.0-rtl-test1
rtlinux-3.0

1) Now I have a problem when I run the example hello
I am in console mode and I do that

[root@---]# cd /usr/src/rtlinux/examples/hello
[root@---]# make test
type <return> to ....
type <return> to ....
type <return> to quit

hello I'm here ...
hello I'm here ...
hello I'm here ...
hello I'm here ...

[root@---]# make test
make : *** No rule to make target 'test' . Stop
[root@---]# ls -l
ls : . : Invalid Argument
[root@---]# cd -->
.depend hello.c hello.o Makefile README

As you can see, the execution of the example is good but after running the example, I
can't run the example another time. Then I can't use the 'ls' command. But I can use
other commands such as 'pwd', 'cd', ...

I don't understand why
If I want to run the example another time, I have to reboot and the same pb appears

2) If I want to create my own programs, I don't know how to proceed for compiling and
I don't know what to do with my file "first_program.c"

If you could helped me, it would be good

Thank you

[EMAIL PROTECTED]