Dear all,

I use the following System and Toolchain:

OpenSuse 11.2

=>       Kernel: 2.6.31.8

=>       Real Time Environment: RTAI 3.8

Matlab Simulink with RealtimeWorkshop

Xrtailab

Two Computers

(Master, Slave => TDMA)

All the examples from RTAI work fine. Also the examples
simpleclient/simpleserver from Rtnet doing their job great. Furthermore
self-written C-code runs without problems.

In the next step, I had created a Simulink model which sends UDP-messages.
On the "slave"-machine I can compile and run the model without problems.
But, if the same model compiled and run under the "master"-machine, the
communication cycle breaks down and the TDMA-messages stop.

All in all, I can run general c-code (compiled by gcc) under the "master"
but no Simulink-Model?

Our first thought was, that the synchronization path of the "master" is
disconneceted, while the Simulink model starts?

Thanks to all, who can help.

Kind regards,

Sebastian Haupt