Hi,all
       I want to build real-time environment for my target platform with
AT91SAM9263 ARM.I have tried linux-2.6.20.13 、 RTAI-3.7 and RTnet-0.9.12
before.But there are always some problems with rt_macb driver.Cristiano
Mantovani have ported standard linux driver macb (kernel version2.6.25) to
RTnet.So i wanted to usr linux kernel version2.6.25 as an attempt.which
Xenomai vision can run smoothly with linux kernel version2.6.25?and which
RTnet vision can i choose?looking forward to your reply.
yizheng