Greetings,

Now I fetched an old machine with openSUSE 10.3.

`lspci`'s output shows that I have this NIC:
`Ethernet controller: Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM5752 Gigabit
Ethernet PCI Express`

The driver it uses is named `tg3`.

linux-2gbt: # ethtool -i eth0
driver: tg3
version: 3.77
firmware-version: 5752-v3.10
bus-info: 0000:3f:00.0

I looked in here but couldn't find this hardware's name in supported
hardware list: http://www.rtnet.org/doc.html

neither did I find something corresponding to `tg3` in this link:
http://www.xenomai.org/index.php/RTnet:Main#Installation_Folder_Details

Should I assume that this hardware and this driver aren't simply supported?
Did I miss some point?

Please guide.

Regards,
Anisha Kaul