Dear Sir/Madam ,

Form a reliable source I come to know that you deal with the products related
to my business what I am looking for and dealing with somebody with
Bangladesh. I am the owner of Simiya Cottage, a handicraft palace of jute. I
manufacture all kinds of jute diversified handicraft products as you will see
in the website below.

www.sumiyacottage.com / www. sumiyacottagebd.com

I already sent you two faxes to your address. I do not know your all other
corresponding address. If possible, provide me soon, for our better
correspondence for business.

I am looking for buyers all over the world as it has a huge demand everywhere
on earth.

I am offering you to buy some of these unique products to market for your
company to make a good profit as it has been proven in the past.

If you feel so, please do not hesitate to browse my website below or order
some to try and find out. We also make tailor-made products on our customer’s
need. So, feel free to contact me soon on this regard. If possible for visit,
you are cordially invited to my factory premises. If you need my company
profile, just ask for it.

I look forward to receiving from you soon.

Thanking you.

Best regards.

Md.Shahidul Alam.Mona
Sumiya Cottage
Proprietor
E-Mail:  E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]

BDCOM Online Limited. http://www.bdcom.com

Ответить