----- Original Message -----

Firstly, thanks for doing this!

IMHO there are things left that do not fit anymore:
```
Packaging Ruby libraries and applications for Fedora is still in its infancy,
and only very few RPM's are available. We hope that this situation will improve
dramatically over the next few months;

 --

We try to make possible to install several version of gem on the single system
```

Also
```
vpim - iCal/vcard support for Ruby, dependency of ical2rem
SiSU - Information structuring, publishing and search framework.
```
no longer work.

Cheers,
Pavel