Dne 01. 10. 20 v 11:47 Pavel Valena napsal(a):
> [...]

I think there should be some initial list of packages we do care about,
this should be probably:

ruby

rubygem-rails and actually everything what appears in the Gemfile of
fresh RoR app

and some DB adapters:

rubygem-mysql2

rubygem-mongo

rubygem-pg (mongo got somehow pulled in, but it is just by coincidence
I'd say).

>> And ruby itself should definitely be on the list.
> Well, isn't `ruby` other group? I've opted for `rubygems-` packages only.

I think we were talking about RoR group, which might not be just about
rubygems. Actually, we might be missing js-jquery for example. There
used to be also some other js- dependencies required by RoR app.

V.