Dne 13. 10. 20 v 14:29 Mamoru TASAKA napsal(a):
> Pavel Valena wrote on 2020/10/13 21:00:

Appreciate that!

>> This time, it was more successful. I only had to remove `racc`
>> requirement from Nokogiri so far (colliding with ruby-default-gems).
>>
>> https://download.copr.fedorainfracloud.org/results/pvalena/rubygems-testing/fedora-rawhide-x86_64/01705314-rubygem-nokogiri/builder-live.log.gz

Interesting. I have already dropped the %{_bindir}/racc, I should
probably drop also the bin/racc directrly from the package. Good catch.

>> All build results can be found here:
>>
>> https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/pvalena/rubygems-testing/builds/
>>
>> I'm looking into the failed ones, and rebuilding those which can be,
>> as their dependencies got fullfiled.
>>
>> One 'interesting' failure is a gem with native extension:
>>
>> https://download.copr.fedorainfracloud.org/results/pvalena/rubygems-testing/fedora-rawhide-x86_64/01705801-rubygem-eventmachine/builder-live.log.gz
>>    (It builds fine in rawhide.)
>>
>> Pavel
>
> Looks like with Vít's ruby 3.0 scratch build (taskID=53075655),
> CONFIG["CXX"] is not set ( in /usr/lib64/ruby/rbconfig.rb on x86_64),
> while
> with ruby-libs-2.7.1-134.fc33.x86_64, CONFIG["CXX"] is correctly set
> as g++.
>
> rubygem-eventmachine uses CONFIG["CXX"] to find c++ compiler, so it seems
> currently eventmachine cannot find c++ compiler.

Mamoru, thx for analysis. Very interesting. We don't have installed g++
during build of Ruby, that might be the reason for the issue. But the
question is what have changed. I will need to take a closer look.

Vít