Dne 07. 01. 21 v 11:28 Jun Aruga napsal(a):
I think we can add not only the upstream github's NEWS.md but also the
ruby-lang's release note too, as obviously the Fedora wiki page's
content is copied from the upstream page.
https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2020/12/25/ruby-3-0-0-released/
Though the ruby-lang page is not mentioned on Ruby 2.7, I think we can
start to mention it from Ruby 3.0.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Ruby_2.7

Well, the page was prepared in advance prior Ruby 3.0 release, therefore it needs to be updated if the info should be there. So it is not about "start to mention" but probably about "start to maintain".

Vít