Jarek, thanks for your feedback!

> Or you can go completely from source. Then you want to follow Ruby's upstream
> README on wasm crosscompilation [4].
> [4]
> https://github.com/ruby/ruby/tree/master/wasm#webassembly--wasi-port-of-ruby

Phillip,
I built Ruby WASM binarys following the link [4] above, building
WASM-SDK and wasmtime recently. So, I may help you if you have some
issues on the way.

It seems that there is also another way to build and run Ruby WASM
binaries with wasi-vfs.
https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2022/12/25/ruby-3-2-0-released/ -
WASI based WebAssembly support
> In addition, we built a VFS on top of WASI so that we can easily pack Ruby
> apps into a single .wasm file. This makes distribution of Ruby apps a bit
> easier.

As Jarek said, the necessary RPM packages such as "wasi-libc" and
"wasmtime" to build and run WASM binaries are not ready. Perhaps, you
can try to build Ruby WASM binaries from source first, then you might
be able to give feedback to people who are trying to create
WebAssembly SIG.

--
Jun | He - Him | Timezone: UTC+1 or 2, Czech Republic
See <https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/czech-republic-prague-to-utc> for