On Jun 20, 2006, at 6:07 PM, Markus Barchfeld wrote:

>> Hopefully subversion will make it easier for me and others to
>> create tags and branches (instead of always turning to ask markus
>> to do the dirty work). Also, The refactoring project could now use
>> svn:externals to keep the RDT code in sync.
>
> Whereas the migration of the automatic build was easier than
> expected, I've got a problem with the subclipse plug-in:
> In the synchronisation view there is no "override and update" menu
> entry and using "replace with..." does not delete files which have
> not been checked in (e.g. build result files). Does anybody know a
> workaround for these two problems (revert doesn't delete these
> files either)?

There actually is an Override and Update option, but oddly it is at
the very end of the list when you right click on the file with
conflicts. If you have a file not checked in yet (new) on your end,
you can right click in the synchronizing view and select Edit>Delete
to get rid of it. You'd probably want to ignore those files unless
that was the only way they got cleaned up.

> Chris, could subversion be configured to send email notifications
> like CVS does?

I think I've got it set up now....

Thanks,
Chris