Hi Luis,

Sure, I'm happy to do that. I've been doing release fast and furious lately to
get the last of the YAML bugs squashed. The config_file change was quite odd, I
doubt anyone would have found it (other than the user) because it only happens
on 1.9.1.

Whats the best way to give you a heads up? I haven't seen you on IRC as of late.

 - Evan

--
Evan Phoenix // e...@phx.io