On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 8:44 PM, Trishank Karthik Kuppusamy <
t...@students.poly.edu> wrote:

> We hope to be publicly sharing this PEP on GitHub very soon (probably in
> a day or two), and we will certainly inform you as soon as we do that.

Hi there,

Next week is Hack Week at Square! We're planning on trying to implement
something that vaguely resembles the existing Python work ;)

What are the best resources available that describe the plans for PyPI?

I've created a Google Group for the project if anyone would like to join
and participate in the discussion: (Or we could just cc: the TUF and
RubyGems lists ;)

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/rubygems-tuf

--
Tony Arcieri