On Jul 18, 4:17 pm, Pratik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On a totally unrelated note, I'm completely against the idea of
> namespaced models. Putting them in a separate directory is perfect,
> but not naming them like Customer::Tag. Why would u need to do that ?

I don't like namespaced models either, but its pretty easy to do. Just
add the folder to the load path and all the models in the folder will
be loaded. As for the table name, I think you end up with
"customer_tag" or maybe just "tag". Either way you could set your own
table name on the model.

The only good use I found for named spaced models is for third party
code.