BTW, about the trailing slash, there is a inconsistency with the url_for
methods in Base and in UrlWriter (you can create urls with trailing slash
with one method but not with the other). This issue is addressed in a patch
here: http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/9117
May someone take a look at it?
Thanks,
Juanjo