On 12/20/07, David Genord II <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This ticket addresses an issue with namespacing a model that creates
> an association extension. I was wondering what is preventing this from
> being committed as I just ran into the issue.

The patch needs to be verified against trunk by at least 3 people then
marked with the verified keyword

>From the wiki:

Get your patch accepted

   1. Keep an eye on the ticket and address concerns that arise. Make
your change hard not to commit.
   2. Get three people to try out your patch and endorse it with +1 in
the comments, then attach the Verified keyword. You can fish for
collaborators in #rails-contrib on IRC
(irc://irc.freenode.net/rails-contrib) and the rubyonrails-core
mailing list (http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-core).

--
Josh Knowles
phone: 509-979-1593