On Apr 14, 1:47 pm, Stephen Celis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I forked Rails, fixed a relatively minor bug and sent a pull request
> to the "rails" account, referencing the Trac ticket. Does the "rails"
> account's inbox get checked? Should I be sending pull requests to
> others?

That rails inbox is going be full of shit in no time. Don't bother.
We'll turn off that pull request button on "rails/rails" once it can
be done in Github.

However, I wouldn't mind taking 'tiny' patches in via 'josh/rails',
(http://github.com/josh/rails). To warn you, I'm very picky, so you'd
probably have more luck w/ a formal ticket ;)