On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 4:26 PM, Steven Soroka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Seems like this work is somewhat duplicating what the WWR hackfest
> already did, no?

The motivation for this effort is to be able to present a slide with a
figure that I can show with confidence (I am preparing a keynote that
has a section with a few metrics about the project). The current
approximation is 1300 people. I can't thank enough all the people that
have contributed equivalences!

As for the script that computed the hackfests in WWR I don't really
think it had any mapping like this. I remember in order to increase
your score you had to appear in the message/changelog in a certain
way, your user in Trac or something like that.