Is there a reason activeresource doesn't parse the default json output
properly? Is there an option in activeresource there we can set to
match the default output? This was pretty frustrating for me as it
seemed like it should "just work" but doesn't. Also it seems like the
correct thing here is to just have activeresource recognize root
elements properly.

Josh Ferguson