There is supposed to be a rewrite in the near future of Actiive
Record's with_scope which is the underlying implementation mechanism
for named_scopes.  It would probably be a good idea to create a ticket
in Lighthouse with a patch with failing tests so that they can be
addressed when the rewrite happens.