On Jun 5, 11:10 pm, Michael Koziarski <mich...@koziarski.com> wrote:
> > Is there a particular ticket view or query for seeing what's left to
> > do on a given release?  I'm interested in 2.3.3 at the moment, but I
> > think in general it would be very helpful to see what tickets are
> > considered in play for a given point release and what remains open.
>
> Sadly no, lighthouse is in a bit of a state right now and one thing I
> think we need to seriously work on is categorising and triaging of
> tickets.
>
> I've marked the two I'm considering blockers for this report:
>
> https://rails.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8994/milestones/41795-233

Thanks Koz, that's helpful to see.

> The best way to help right now is to go through tickets and if they
> look like they should be a blocker, reply to this thread with the
> message.  The criteria for blocking this point release should be:
>
> * Breaks something which worked in 2.3.2 (automatically a blocker)
> * Fixes something broken from 2.2.2 (probably a blocker)

Should we use the "2.x" tag to see all the tickets?  If so, I tried
that but get a Lighthouse error page (https://rails.lighthouseapp.com/
projects/8994/milestones/9903-2-x).  Hopefully it will be fixed before
you even see this message.

Or is there a better way to look at all the tickets that should be
reviewed to see if there are any other blockers for 2.3.3?

Thanks again,

Jeff